Made in the USA, all ASV levers feature a special pivot design that allows the lever to fold out of harms way in the event of a tip-over of the bike. Instead of bending or breaking, ASV levers simply pivot outward when impact occurs, and spring back instantly.
ASV levers feature an adjustable span. By simply adjusting a wheel on the lever, the reach (distance from the handle bar to the lever) can be adjusted to accommodate the smallest to the largest hands.
All ASV levers use the same high quality components including 6061 grade alloy blade, stainless steel pivot bearings, and stainless steel fasteners.
ASV levers are also completely rebuildable and serviceable with no special tools required.
675 and Street triple R brake levers are different to the stock Street triple, so please ensure that you choose the correct model and year from the drop down menu below.
· Choice Of Standard Or ‘Shorty’ Length
· Colour Choice: Black, Gold Or Raw Alloy (Silver)
· CNC Machined From Billet 6061 Aluminium Alloy
· Unbreakable Design With 5-Year Guarantee
· Over 3" Of Reach Adjustment Range In 100 Increments
· Shot Peened, Anodised Matte Finish With Laser Engraved ASV Logos, Or Raw Polished Alloy
· Completely Rebuildable